• Constructed out of split leather cowhide, fully welted seams and has a one-piece back to extend wear.
• Gloves are sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread to prolong the glove life by maintaining the integrity of the seams.
• Cotton lining is for added comfort and heat resistance.
• Ideal for people who are welding and hot, heavy material handling.
• Also great for the home fireplace and outdoor cooking.
• Price: Includes TruColor or one standard color only on one location on both gloves
• Packaging: Bulk
• Available Sizes: Large
|Location||Decoration Type||Included||Is Default|
|Top (Both Gloves)||TruColor||Yes||Yes|
2"h x 3.5"w (Top (Both Gloves))
• Grand Island, NY 14072 US
Compliance Information Available?
• Refreshed: 2020-02-06
• Created: 2012-10-19
• Updated: 2020-02-01
• Effective Date: 2012-10-19
• End Date: 2020-12-31
Includes TruColor or one standard color only on one location on both gloves
|24 - 47||$24.09||C|
|48 - 95||$23.32||C|
|96 - 243||$22.54||C|
Prices are subject to change. Be sure to check with the supplier prior to ordering.Blank Price
|4 - 23||$23.35||C|
|24 - 47||$21.28||C|
|48 - 95||$20.59||C|
|96 - 243||$19.91||C|
Prices are subject to change. Be sure to check with the supplier prior to ordering.
TruColor Set-up (per location): $55.00(G) Per Location
Inventory information is not available at this time.
• Cowhide Leather
|1.000 IN||13.500 IN||6.375 IN||0.8500 LB|
Country Of Origin
Rush Service Available?
|Case||60||14.0000 IN||29.0000 IN||11.0000 IN||51.0000 LB|